Join us for a fun, 3.1-mile looped course along the oceanfront while enjoying miles filled with scenic ocean views. NEW TIME -The 5K will take place on Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. starting off on the Great Lawn at the Ocean Promenade in Long Branch. The course, open to all ages, is certified and will be timed.
- Race registration will close once the maximum field size is reached, regardless of date.
- Packets may be picked up during the Health & Fitness Expo or race morning at the event site.
- Registration over the phone, fax, mail or by email will NOT be accepted.
- Waiver must be signed in order to process application.
- Entry is non-transferable and non-refundable.
All participants must maintain a 20 minute per mile pace (a walking pace) and be able to complete the course within 60 minutes or less of crossing the start line.
As always, athletes with disabilities, runners, walkers and young children accompanied by their parents or legal guardians are welcome to participate as long as they are able to complete the entire course within 60 minutes (chip time).
Awards will be given 3 deep in each the following divisions:
- Ages 19 & under (Male and Female)
- Ages 20-29 (Male and Female)
- Ages 30-39 (Male and Female)
- Ages 40-49 (Male and Female)
- Ages 50-59 (Male and Female)
- Ages 60-69 (Male and Female)
- Ages 70+ (Male and Female)
In addition to the age group categories, awards will be given to the top three overall males and females.
Please note: Age group awards will be available for pick up at the event.
For the Saturday 5K and Kids races, free parking is available in the Seven Presidents Park lot – first come / first served. If that lot fills, then there are street parking and other lots in the area.